- All Firearms and NFA Class III items must be picked up in person at our store by the purchaser, or transferred to a licensed FFL dealer and picked up in person from them. All Firearms and NFA Class III items must be picked up in the buyer's resident (home) state. (A buyer from Oklahoma, can not come to Texas and pick up a gun or NFA Class III item, we must ship the item to the FFL in Oklahoma for the buyer to pick up).
- Class III - NFA Items (including supressors) - Require a Gun Trust, ATF Form 4 filled out in duplicate (no copies), and a $200 check (per item) made out to BATFE for the NFA application fee for the tax stamp. Current wait time for NFA Class III items is 5 months.
- There are No Returns on Firearms, NFA Class III Items or Ammunition purchases, due to liability and insurance reasons. Please double check your order before buying. Contact Us if you have any questions before your purchase.
- We follow ALL Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) rules and regulations for the sale and transfer of firearms. (more info below)
- It is your, the purchaser’s, responsibility to know the regulations of the state, county, and city which you reside in. Many State and Local Authorities prohibit the transfer of firearms, High-capacity magazines and some Ammunition into their jurisdiction.
- All firearms and NFA Class III sales conducted through Native Outdoors are Final. If there is any problem with a firearm or NFA Class III item transferred to us from another FFL holder, reparations are the responsibility of the original FFL holder not and not Native Outdoors.
- Firearm Cancellation Fee - Any firearm or suppressor purchased on our website and then canceled will incur a 10% cancellation fee. We work hard to get the proper paperwork ready to ship your firearm and we start this process once the order is placed to speed the process of getting the firearm shipped to you. Any firearm or suppressor that is canceled before it ships requires this process to be reversed, therefore we must charge a fee to cancel any firearm or suppressor.
We follow all Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) rules and regulations for the sale and transfer of firearms. The purchaser of the firearm(s) must be present to fill out all paperwork. If the purchaser does not reside within a reasonable driving distance of our location we will transfer the firearm(s) to a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder closer to their residence per BATFE regulations. Firearm(s), shipping costs, and transfer fees must be paid in full before the transfer takes place. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify us of the receiving FFL holder as well as the FFL you will be picking the firearm up from. Native Outdoors and the receiving FFL must be exchange paperwork before the firearm is transferred. The purchaser is responsible for any fees the receiving FFL holder requests and the BATFE form 4473 must be filled out when the firearm(s) is picked up at the receiving FFL holder. When transferring a firearm the receiving FFL holder is required to follow the regulations for the state the purchaser resides in. If we are aware that your state does not allow the sale of the gun you want, we Will Not ship it to you and a refund will be processed.