Native Outdoors is seeking a professional, positive self-motivated fast paced individual who has a go-get'em attitude, will show up ready to work, who can wear many hats and can get the job done with little supervision. Must be VERY knowledgeable in firearms, firearm safety as well as hunting and fishing.
We offer world class service and support for our customers as well as a vast knowledge of the products we carry. We believe that if you treat the customer right with a quality product backed with 'expert' knowledge, we will have that customer for life.
This is a full time position, Tuesday - Saturday. (Closed Sunday and Monday)
- Sales, Customer Service, Receiving, Merchandising, and anything else that needs to be done for a small business to thrive.
- Help customers on the sales floor and via phone/email.
- Troubleshoot issues from customers (product support, etc.)
- Receive inbound shipments, check in goods and report any discrepancies.
- Price and restock shelves with inbound shipments.
- Keep work area and sales floor clean, neat and safe at all times.
- Able to adapt and complete new tasks as they arise.
- Personable attitude that is focused towards generating sales and creates a positive atmosphere for customers and co-workers.
- Supports a strong commitment to getting the job done quickly and correctly.
- Can identify and evaluate customer's needs (be the 'expert’) and makes the right product recommendations that suit those needs.
- Basic computer skills required
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Must be 21 or older
- Must meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- Must be able to follow directions
- Background Check Required
- At least two years of relevant retail experience required.
Physical Requirements & Attendance: (from our legal team...)
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Constantly stand, walk, reach, handle, use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers), feel and lift up to 20 pounds.
- Frequently stoop, crouch, use fingers, grasp, push, pull, talk, hear and lift up to 21 to 40 pounds.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance and lift 41 to 60 pounds.
If this is you, Send your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: "Team Player - Ready to get the job done".
Include just a few sentences about why you are the ideal candidate for this position & your salary requirements.