All Firearms and NFA Class III items must be picked up in person at our store by the purchaser, or transferred to a licensed FFL dealer and picked up in person from them. All Firearms and NFA Class III items must be picked up in the buyer's resident (home) state. (A buyer from Oklahoma, can not come to Texas and pick up a gun or NFA Class III item, we must ship the item to the FFL in Oklahoma for the buyer to pick up).
Class III - NFA Items (including supressors) - Require ATF Form 4 filled out in duplicate (no copies), and a $200 check (per item) made out to BATFE for the NFA application fee for the tax stamp. Current wait time for NFA Class III items is 5 months.
There are No Returns on Firearms, NFA Class III Items or Ammunition purchases, due to liability and insurance reasons. Please double check your order before buying. Contact Us if you have any questions before your purchase.
We follow ALL Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) rules and regulations for the sale and transfer of firearms. (more info below)
It is your, the purchaser’s, responsibility to know the regulations of the state, county, and city which you reside in. Many State and Local Authorities prohibit the transfer of firearms, High-capacity magazines and some Ammunition into their jurisdiction.
All firearms and NFA Class III sales conducted through Native Outdoors are Final. If there is any problem with a firearm or NFA Class III item transferred to us from another FFL holder, reparations are the responsibility of the original FFL holder not and not Native Outdoors.
Firearm Cancellation Fee - Any firearm purchased on our website and then canceled before any paperwork is completed will incur a 10% cancellation fee, Suppressor cancellations are $100 (before any paperwork). There are NO CANCELLATIONS (NO EXCEPTIONS) after paperwork has been submitted. We work hard to get the proper paperwork ready to ship your firearm and we start this process once the order is placed to speed the process of getting the firearm shipped to you.
We follow all Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) rules and regulations for the sale and transfer of firearms. The purchaser of the firearm(s) must be present to fill out all paperwork. If the purchaser does not reside within a reasonable driving distance of our location we will transfer the firearm(s) to a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder closer to their residence per BATFE regulations. Firearm(s), shipping costs, and transfer fees must be paid in full before the transfer takes place. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify us of the receiving FFL holder as well as the FFL you will be picking the firearm up from. Native Outdoors and the receiving FFL must be exchange paperwork before the firearm is transferred. The purchaser is responsible for any fees the receiving FFL holder requests and the BATFE form 4473 must be filled out when the firearm(s) is picked up at the receiving FFL holder. When transferring a firearm the receiving FFL holder is required to follow the regulations for the state the purchaser resides in. If we are aware that your state does not allow the sale of the gun you want, we Will Not ship it to you and a refund will be processed.
• 20 gauge, 3” magnum chamber, gas-operated, semi-automatic shotgun
• Flawless performance on all 2 3/4” and 3” shot shells
• Fast Loading System and Smart Valve Piston
• Anodized aircraft alloy receiver with 11mm groove for optics mounts
• Durable synthetic polymer stock and forend with checkered grip surfaces
• TrioPad rubber butt pad for enhanced recoil absorption with spacers to extend length of pull
• Oxidation proof – Chrome plated barrel made with Nickel, Chromium, and Molybdenum steel
• All barrels are proof tested at the factory to ensure maximum durability
• 7mm checkered and ventilated anti-glare rib
• Brass bead front sight
• Steel shot suitable multi choke system with 5 chokes (F, IM, M, IC,CYL)
• Magazine capacity: 4+1 or 2+1 with migratory plug installed
• Stock shims allow adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit
• Manual cross-button trigger safety
• Mounted sling studs