Can this be used as a directional fish food dispenser? I need the pellets to be broadcast in a specific direction into a pond.
Yes, All of our fish feeders are directional. The On-Time has a standard spinner plate with a back plate to redirect the feed. These are best used hanging over the water, as some feed will fall straight down.
The Classic Lifetime feeder offers a lifetime of use with a lifetime guarantee! It combines a reliable quartz clock and high torque motor with extremely durable aircraft grade aluminum housing designed to resist years of punishment in the outdoors. This feeder is capable of feeding up to 12 times a day from 3-16 seconds at a time. AA batteries (not included) yield powerful 15-volt feedings, great cold weather capability, and up to a full year of battery life.
• Lifetime Warranty
• All Aluminum Housing Construction
• Aluminum Deflection Plate (for directional feeding)
• Programmable Quartz Clock
• Waterproof Design – Clock Housed in Base
• Feedings 1 to 12 Times per Day, Durations of 3 to 16 Seconds
• Easily Programmed
• High-Speed Motor
• Universal Mounting to Fit Most Hoppers
• Requires 11 AA Batteries (not included) for up to 1 Year of Service