5/15 Getting a little lens haze spanned over about 10 pics one humid night. Cleared up the next morning.
Just arrived! Scouting camera reviews & pictures coming soon! From the Wildgame Innovations website http://www.wildgameinnovations.com/products/game-scouting-cameras/micro-red-4-enhanced.html
Micro Red Series Weighing in at only one pound and measuring in at less than six inches tall, the Micro Red Series of trail cameras are for those hunters looking to pack light and still have the confidence in getting high-quality images. The Micro Red 4 Enhanced, Micro Red 6 Enhanced, and Micro Red 8 Enhanced each carry the same IR technology of the larger Red cameras, yet are distinctly smaller. Each camera also features the new Flextime+™ technology and Redux™ technology from Wildgame Innovations™. And at four, six, and eight megapixels, each camera still carries a big punch when delivering high-quality images. Each camera features day and night time video capability, a large LCD screen, rapid trigger speed, up to 64GB SDHC Card (not included), and many other unique features. All models accept eight (8) AA-Cell batteries.
- Micro Red 4 Enhanced – W4E
- 4MP Infrared Digital Scouting Camera
- 24 pc High Intensity LED Infrared Flash
- FlexTime +™ Time Lapse Technology
- Redux™ Anti-Blur Technology
- Wide Angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
- 1 second Rapid trigger speed
- Flash range is up to 60 ft.
- Photo and Video (30sec) capabilities
- Up to 64 GB SDHC Card (not included)
- External battery port (for use with EBX)
- Uses 8 AA-Cell batteries (not included)