The Montec is one solid piece stainless steel three blade broadhead. Made with the patented Monoflow Technology unsurpassed accuracy durability and penetration. The Montec features strong multi-tapered blades a cut-on-impact nose and easy to sharpen edges. 100 125 and 140 grains all feature 1-1/8 cutting diameter.
The Pre-Season Montec is dimensionally identical to the Montec providing predictable characteristics of flight and accuracy when using either broadheads. This eliminates the difficult transition from field point to broadhead and minimizes the need for field points. The rounded edges of the Pre-Season reduce wear on targets and make it safe for use in practice. The dark grey color of the lubricious wear-resistant coating easily distinguishes it from the hunting version of the Montec.
* 100% St..
Spitfire Broadheads fly straight with pinpoint accuracy and have the Diamize blades the sharpest in the industry standing up to the toughest field conditions.
* Super Durable hardened high carbon steel Trophy Tip.
* The Patented Slimline Ferrule improves flight and penetration.
* Patented snap-locking blades stay closed when in flight
* 1 1/2" Cutting Diameter 3-Pack
Exodus broadheads are 100% designed and manufactured in the good ol’ USA. The revolutionary compact head gives it the strength to bust through the toughest bones. By matching the length of a field point, the Exodus acheives accuracy never before experienced from a fixed blade. With razor-sharp, durable blades and a steep cutting angle, the Exodus tops the broadhead market in penetration. With heavy duty SST material, you never have to worry about the blades holding up as they bust through and k..
Approved for use in all crossbows designed specifically for use up to 400 FPS. Blades made from the sharpest Diamize. Super-Durable hardened high carbon steel Trophy Tip. Patented scooped-out Slimline ferrule for improved flight and penetration.
* Weight: 125 Grains
* Cut: 1 1/2"
* Qty: 3-pack
* Model 60-697
* 2"+ Cutting Diameter (Increased cut for 2013)
* Shock Collar for proper blade retention
* F.A.T. (Ferrule Alignment Technology)
* Tough Razor-Sharp .035" Stainless Steel Blades
* Includes free practice head
* Flies like a field tip
* Specifically designed for use with CrossBow